I don’t know about you, but sometimes I can hit a brick wall, creatively speaking. And that’s why I love this trick photography and special effects ebook. It allows me to open up my eyes and mind to new and exciting photo ideas, which I may have never thought of myself.
This is Evan Sharboneau’s Trick Photography and Special Effects ebook. It’s currently available at a reduced price, for a limited time.
It’s one of the most popular photography ebooks on the market, and that’s for a pretty good reason…
Last week I conducted a survey of all my readers. I found that 40% of you said that one of the biggest problems you face is not being creative enough. A further 24% of you said that one of your favourite niches was special creative effects.
For anyone reading this, who feels that the same is true for themselves, I suggest you watch the video below, and read on.
This is more than just a 299 page trick photography and special effects ebook. There’s also 9 hours of how-to video tutorials, and over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists around the world.
Pros and Cons of the eBook
- The 60 day money back guarantee really helps, if you’re not sure about whether you should buy it or not.
- You don’t need any fancy gear to take the photos, just basic cameras with a manual mode.
- You don’t need an extensive knowledge of photography or exposure either, that’s all covered too.
- It really starts to get your creative juices flowing.
- You don’t feel like you need to copy the same ideas, because there’s plenty of inspiration to come up with your own.
- The videos were very helpful, because I don’t really like reading from a screen.
- Links for everything you may need, such as torches and accessories.
- A ridiculous amount of photos – lots of examples.
- Produces interesting photos, not flowers and sunsets.
- Easy to browse.
- It’s very lengthy, and if you wanted to carry it with you, it would be heavy to carry, and expensive to print.
- It sometimes goes into more detail on some subjects, such as light painting, than it needs to.
- Some tricks can appear to be easier than they actually are, although a little perseverance and experience goes a long way.
Trick Photography and Special Effects ebook Contents
There are three main sections, and then inside these sections there are chapters (the bullet points below). Within these, there are further subchapters. You can jump in at any point which takes your fancy, and get started straight away.
Here’s a list of everything you can expect from the ebook and videos.
Long Exposure Effects and Light Painting (119 Pages)
- Long Exposure Effects and Light Painting
- Fundamental Lights and Techniques
- Other (more creative) Light Sources
- Light Painting Techniques
- Motion blur
- Star Trails
- Other fun long exposures
- In-Camera Illusions
- 3D Stereoscopic Photography
- High-Speed Photography
- Double Exposures
- HDR Photography
- Infrared Photography
- 360X180 Planet Panoramas
- Time-Displacement Photography via Scanner
Photoshop Projects (70 Pages)
- Multiplicity Photography
- Levitation Photography
- The Invisible Man #1
- The Invisible Man #2
- Flesh Manipulations
- Fake Tilt-Shift Photography
- The Droste Effect
- The Harris Shutter Effect
- Mixing Day with Night
It feels like it must have taken a very long time to complete this ebook and videos, as they’re very thorough. There are lots of tips and tricks, which I had never heard of, or thought of before. They range from using an elastic band and a wad of paper as a replacement for a shutter release cable, to using fire for light painting, and much, much more.
It really is a very extensive ebook.
If you’re looking to improve your photography, become more creative, impress your friends, and have more fun with photography, then I really don’t think you can go wrong with this trick photography and special effects ebook.
You can purchase it here. It’s reduced for a limited time, and there’s a 60 day refund period, so there’s zero risk.